TP Trunking PillowsTP32
Expanding intumescent pillows to seal voids inside of electrical trunking
Earn 6 loyalty points, worth £0.12, with this purchase.
Reinforced glass cloth pillows filled with fire stopping sponge and intumescent material, designed to be used in trunking that is less than 50% full of cables. Expands up to 3 times its original size in a fire, creating an intumescent seal and significantly reducing fire damage. Prevents fire spread within gaps inside plastic or metal trunking in walls, floors or ceilings. Pillows will expand at low pressure, in effect locking together to seal off fire without negatively impacting the integrity of the trunking.
– Provide up to 4 hours integrity
– For use when cold smoke as well as fire protection is required in steel or PVC trunking passing through walls, floors and ceilings
– Can be fitted with cord and 100mm retention tag to fix the pillows in place as a permanent solution
– Great for use around cables which are regularly adjusted
– Non-fibrous, dust-free materials are suitable for use in sterile areas or clean rooms
– Specifically designed to be used in trunking that is less than 50% full of cables
REF TRUNKING LENGTH PILLOW SIZE
TP021 050mm x 025mm 100mm 050mm x 016mm x 100mm
TP022 050mm x 050mm 100mm 050mm x 035mm x 100mm
TP031 075mm x 025mm 100mm 075mm x 016mm x 100mm
TP032 075mm x 050mm 100mm 075mm x 035mm x 100mm
TP033 075mm x 075mm 100mm 075mm x 050mm x 100mm
TP041 100mm x 025mm 100mm 100mm x 016mm x 100mm
TP042 100mm x 050mm 100mm 100mm x 035mm x 100mm
TP043 100mm x 075mm 100mm 100mm x 050mm x 100mm
TP044 100mm x 100mm 100mm 100mm x 070mm x 100mm
TP062 150mm x 050mm 100mm 150mm x 035mm x 100mm
TP063 150mm x 075mm 100mm 150mm x 050mm x 100mm
TP064 150mm x 100mm 100mm 150mm x 070mm x 100mm
TP066 150mm x 150mm 100mm 150mm x 110mm x 100mm
TP084 200mm x 100mm 100mm 200mm x 070mm x 100mm
TP093 225mm x 075mm 100mm 225mm x 050mm x 100mm
TP099 225mm x 225mm 100mm 225mm x 170mm x 100mm
TP126 300mm x 150mm 100mm 300mm x 110mm x 100mm
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving up to 4 hours integrity.
Tested at VNE to European Standard EN1363-1 (2000). Test terminated at 150 minutes with no product failure recorded.