TE Cable Tray PillowsTE4
Expanding intumescent pillows to seal voids around metal or plastic cable trays
Earn 7 loyalty points, worth £0.14, with this purchase.
A reinforced glass cloth cable tray pillow. Filled with fireproof sponge as well as intumescent material. Expands to 3 times its original size, filling gaps in or around cable trays in walls, floors or ceilings.
The pillow expands at low pressure, locking together to seal off fires, whilst preserving the integrity of the cable tray.
– Provide up to 4 hours integrity
– For use when cold smoke as well as fire protection is required in steel or PVC trunking passing through walls, floors and ceilings
– Provide up to 3 hours integrity
– For use when cold smoke as well as fire protection is required in steel or plastic cable trays passing through walls, floors and ceilings
– Can be fitted with cord and 100mm retention tag to fix the pillows in place as a permanent solution
– Great for use around cables which are regularly adjusted
– Non-fibrous, dust-free materials are suitable for use in sterile areas or clean rooms
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 181 minutes.
Tested at Cidemco to European Standard EN13501-2 (2004).
Tested at Efectis to European Standard EN1363-1 (2000). Test terminated at 150 minutes with no product failure recorded.