SIB Fire Stop Blocks 1000mmSIB1
Non-fibrous intumescent blocks for fire-stopping gaps around services
Earn 49 loyalty points, worth £0.98, with this purchase.
Non fibrous sponge fire stopping blocks 1000mm long clad with foil and intumescent strips providing up to 2 hours fire protection. Fixing fire stopping blocks in ceilings, walls or floors creates a temporary or permanent fire stopping barrier. Blocks expand in opposite directions during a fire, locking in place to seal the void. Self-adhesive strips on the sides join blocks together and also aids application of blocks. Lightweight and self-supporting.
Fire stop intumescent blocks can also be used in conjunction with Firoblok sleeves to wrap around cables, services or pipes passing through walls, floors or ceilings. Non-fibrous fire stop blocks are suitable for hospital buildings and sterile rooms, including computer rooms. Its alternative sponge material eliminates risks of fibre irritation and damage to skin, eyes and also the respiratory system and provides an effective fire barrier.
– Great for fire-stopping voids in compartmentalised walls and floors
– Easily installed around existing services and can be cut to shape to accommodate new ones
– Can be used in conjunction with intumescent wraps or collars to provide 2 hours protection for services passing through walls and floors
– Can be used between screen walling and concrete floors as a firebreak
– Non-fibrous material is ideal for use in sterile or clean rooms
REF SIZE LENGTH PROTECTION
SIB1 50mm thick x 150mm wide 1000mm 1 hour
SIB1/A 50mm thick x 100mm wide 1000mm 1 hour
SIB1/B 50mm thick x 50mm wide 1000mm 1 hour
SIB2 100mm thick x 150mm wide 1000mm 2 hours
SIB2/A 100mm thick x 100mm wide 1000mm 2 hours
SIB2/B 100mm thick x 50mm wide 1000mm 2 hours
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1
floors as a firebreak987), achieving 138 minutes integrity.
Tested at VNE to European Standard EN1363-1 (2000).