Firoblok fire sleeves for pipes & cables. Ideal for services or pipes which pass through fire-rated block, brick, concrete or plasterboard. Specialised sleeves designed for electrical conduits are also available in this range. End plates are also available to seal penetrations in walls or floors, allowing services to pass through.
In the case of a fire, the intumescent material will expand, thus sealing the gap and preventing firespread. They also absorb heat to help prevent services, pipes and cables from overheating. Highly flexible, moisture resistant and feature acoustic properties.
– No more corrosion problems due to copper pipes having contact with concrete surfaces
– Meets all regulations
– Allows for expansion and contraction of hot pipes and gives up to four hours protection
– Easy to cut; no more sawing and de-burring steel pipes
– Can be cut with a knife and off-cuts can be taped together, leaving no waste
– Will last a lifetime in-situ and will not degrade or deteriorate
Ref Internal diameter External diameter
IWS18 18mm 22mm
IWS25 25mm 32mm
IWS33 33mm 43mm
IWS40 40mm 53mm
IWS50 50mm 62mm
IWS55 55mm 65mm
IWS60 60mm 70mm
IWS83 83mm 97mm
IWS90 90mm 102mm
IWS100 100mm 116mm
IWS115 115mm 135mm
IWS127 127mm 147mm
IWS150 150mm 173mm
IWS165 165mm 187mm
IWS215 215mm 240mm
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 130 minutes in solid walls, 67 minutes in hollow walls, and 4 hours in concrete/block ceilings and walls.
Tested to European Standards EN1366-3 (2005), EN1363-1 (2000), and EN13501-2 (2004).