CBC Firoblok Cable BasketsCBC120
Intumescent fire protection sleeves to protect cable baskets
Earn 13 loyalty points, worth £0.26, with this purchase.
Fire rated intumescent cable basket protection for services and cables which pass through fire-rated block, brick, concrete or plasterboard. Specialised conduit sleeves designed for electrical conduits are also available in this range.
In the case of a fire, the intumescent material will expand, thus sealing the gap and preventing firespread. They also absorb heat to help prevent services, pipes and cables from overheating. Highly flexible, moisture resistant and feature acoustic properties.
– No more corrosion problems due to copper pipes having contact with concrete surfaces
– Meets all regulations
– Allows for expansion and contraction of hot pipes and gives up to four hours protection
– Easy to cut; no more sawing and de-burring steel pipes
– Can be cut with a knife and off-cuts can be taped together, leaving no waste
– Will last a lifetime in-situ and will not degrade or deteriorate
Fire and thermal protection for cable baskets
Ref Basket Size Internal Width Internal Height Internal Length
CBC060 50 x 54mm 60mm 64mm 200mm
CBC095 75 x 54mm 95mm 64mm 200mm
CBC120 100 x 54mm 120mm 64mm 200mm
CBC170 150 x 54mm 170mm 64mm 200mm
CBC222 200 x 54mm 222mm 64mm 200mm
CBC274 250 x 54mm 274mm 64mm 200mm
CBC324 310 x 54mm 324mm 64mm 200mm
CBC428 400 x 54mm 428mm 64mm 200mm
CBC478 500 x 54mm 528mm 64mm 200mm
FIRE TEST PERFORMANCE
Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987), achieving an integrity of 130 minutes in solid walls, 67 minutes in hollow walls, and 4 hours in concrete/block ceilings and walls.
Tested to European Standards EN1366-3 (2005), EN1363-1 (2000), and EN13501-2 (2004).