Box x50/35 Astro FRA Socket Box InsertAFFRASOCSIN/50
Socket Box Inserts are used to restore the fire & acoustic rating of a wall
Earn 90 loyalty points, worth £1.80, with this purchase.
**10% Discount Off Single Unit Price**
Socket Box Inserts are used to restore the fire rating of a wall otherwise compromised by apertures and gaps following the fitting of socket boxes. This design also restores the acoustic and thermal performance of the wall and its air-tightness.
- Easy to install putty pad alternative.
- Single and Double socket sizes available.
- Tested to BS EN 1363-1 | BS EN 1364-1 for up to 120 mins.
- Provides an effective acoustic barrier to both impact and airborne sounds.
- Acoustic performance is good, being rated at -67dB
- Maintains the fire protection performance of the wall preventing or delaying the spread of fire.
- Prevents or delays fire from entering a wall cavity and attacking the building structure.
- The inserts are pre-formed to fit all common socket box types.
- Simple and fast mechanical fixing, no adhesives, no mess.
- Can be retro fitted to existing sockets / switches or fitted during wall construction.
- Replaces time consuming plasterboard lining of sockets / switches.
- The Socket box insert can be removed and replaced if additional wiring is required.
- Unique flanged design holds the socket box insert in place during a fire.
- Acoustic Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995 and BS EN ISO 717-1: 1997.
- Inserts improve air-tightness at normal room air pressures.